Boiler Repairs & Maintenance
Why look after your boiler?
Ensuring your boiler is serviced annually and is maintained properly is essential to help maximise the longevity of the boiler and to aid in protecting the health of both you and your family.
To assist you in taking the best care possible of your boiler, we are able to offer the following services:
- Landlord Gas Safety Report and Boiler Service (Combined Visits available)
- Fast Call Out to repairs
- Free quotes on all boiler repairs
- LPG, Gas, Oil appliances repaired and serviced
At JLN, we have a team of qualified GasSafe Engineers who have the ‘know-how’ and expertise to deal with most repairs, and although a gas boiler service does not usually include the cost of any repairs, your engineer may be able to carry out simple repairs at the same time as the service if they have the required parts to hand.
During a gas boiler service, where applicable, the technician will:
- Perform a visual check of the flue ways and terminal
- Check the operating pressure and expansion vessel pre-charge
- Check the boilers safety devices
- Clean the burner
- Perform a full operational check of the boiler
- Carry out flue gas analysis
- Clean/ inspect condensate trap
- Provide you with necessary paperwork for your records, and advise on any repairs that need to be carried out.