Boiler Service Scheme
Take it easier, spread the cost over 12 monthly payments
Only £6.49 per month (inc VAT)
- Cheaper than paying annually
- Maintains manufacturers extended warranty
- Reminder sent out by us for the service so no need to remember
- You will get a full boiler service and safety check
- Free advice on usage and a written quote on any faults, recommendations or problems found during the service
- Easy to use direct debit
- Cancel at any time
Buy one, get one HALF PRICE
Only £9.69 per month (inc VAT)
Do you need a boiler service and also a service of a 2nd appliance?
For example, Landlords, you can have a boiler service at standard price and have your gas safety report at half price!
All we ask is that the 2 services purchased are done on the same visit.
New boilers can start this scheme within 30 days of installation. Existing boilers will need to pay for an annual service and can then start on this scheme.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (terms) apply to the annual boiler service scheme (scheme) contract between the person ordering the service (customer / you) and JLN Plumbing and Heating Limited. (we / us). Please read these terms carefully before agreeing to the contract as they contain important information about the boiler service scheme.
- The scheme is a way of spreading the cost of your annual boiler service over 12 equal monthly payments. These are made prior to us carrying out the service to your boiler. If you wish to join the scheme, once you have notified us, you will receive an invitation via email from GoCardless Limited. You will be asked to fill out your details online and set up a direct debit.
- Payments will then be collected by way of direct debit using services provided by GoCardless Limited on or around the 1st of every month.
- Once we have received 12 consecutive monthly payments, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time to carry out your annual boiler service. We will attempt to contact you by email, letter, text message or phone call. If after reasonable effort to contact you, we are not successful, we will end the contract after 30 days and no monies will be refunded to you.
- We will carry out your boiler service within 30 days of its due date to maintain any warranty you may have with manufacturers or warranty cover company.
- Once a suitable booking is made, one of our GasSafe registered engineers will inspect the boiler, clean and adjust as necessary using reasonable care and skill, then issue you with the GasSafe Form CP6, which is a service / maintenance checklist. If you have your boiler logbook available, this can be filled in at the same time. Any further works that are advised or required would not be covered by this scheme, but a written quote may be provided for these works to be carried out on a subsequent visit.
- Our working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and you would have to be available for us to carry out the service during these times. These times are subject to change and details can be found on our website at www.jlnplumbing.co.uk
- If you arrange a booking and we are not able to access the property or boiler, a reasonable failed call out charge may be applied.
- The scheme does not include the cost of any items required during the service such as replacement gaskets, seals or parts. It does not cover repairs due to malfunction, misuse or breakdown of the appliance.
- If we deem your appliance to be unsafe then, with your permission, it will be isolated and labelled in line with the Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure (GIUSP). This will cancel your contract and no monies will be returned to you.
- You may cancel the scheme at any time by contacting us in writing or via email. If this is within the first 14 days of signing up, you will receive a full refund of any money paid. If you cancel after this time passes, no monies will be returned to you.
- For further information, please see www.jlnplumbing.co.uk
- JLN Plumbing & Heating Limited reserve the right to make changes to these T&Cs and may do so without prior warning.
GDPR Regulations Regarding Data Privacy
Due to a recent change in regulations we now have to tell you what information we collect about you and your property and how we process/store this data.
- If you call upon our services, whether for a quotation or for a job to be carried out, we will ask you for contact details including your name, address, phone numbers and email address. We will store this on our cloud-based CRM system that is password protected and assume you are happy with this and that we have your consent to do so.
- We may store these and other relevant details about your property such as type of property, boiler make/model/location, stopcock position, gas meter location and any other information that may be useful for our engineers.
- We will assume that you are happy for us to do so, and that you give consent for us to store and use this data for fulfilment of contract. If you do not want us to store any data or you wish us to change any details we have, just drop us an email or phone call, or use the contact form on our secure website. Certain types of data such as financial records for tax reasons cannot be erased.
- Whilst carrying out work for you we may need to pass your details on to one of our approved contractors or suppliers under the performance of contract area of the lawful processing of your data.
- We may also need to pass you details on to various governing bodies for certain appliance/installation registration purposes.
- We assume that if we carry out works for you we have your consent to use images of our work within your property for marketing and social media purposes. Every care will be taken not to include any reference to you or your address, pictures, personal effects, persons, pets or belongings in the photo.
- We may from time to time contact you via our email marketing platform with details of relevant offers or services, if you do not wish to receive these you may use the unsubscribe option within that email.
- As an individual you have strengthened rights under the new General Data Protection Regulations including the right to rectify any incorrect information we hold, transfer this information to another company, access the information or withdraw the information we hold about you.
- If you send in a CV for a job vacancy we will assume that we have your consent to store your data, even if you are unsuccessful so we may contact you if a similar role becomes available in the future.
- We have CCTV recording within the public area of our shop/office and this data is stored on a loop recording system for the purposes of staff safety and crime prevention. We also have forward facing dash cameras fitted to our fleet of vehicles for crime prevention.